109 Seale Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 $2,498,000
4 3 1 Single Family Central Air Conditioning, Fireplace, Garage, gourmet kitchen
109 Seale Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Contemporary design meets classic architecture in this newly built four bedroom, three bathroom home in Old Palo Alto. Long lines and high ceilings bring attention to classic elements like shaker style white cabinets and wide plank hardwood floors. Thoughtfully designed to capture bright light through large windows, this home is brilliantly warm. The chef’s kitchen with oversized Carrara marble island opens to a stunning great room complete with a gas fireplace wrapped in stone, built-in speakers, and sliding glass doors that lead to a private patio. The prime location offers easy access to California Avenue, Caltrain, Stanford University, Town & Country Shopping Center and top-rated Palo Alto schools. This 2,061 square foot home features:
- New contemporary construction.
- Wide plank white oak hardwood floors.
- Great Room with gas fireplace wrapped in stone to the ceiling, built-in speakers and large double sliding doors onto patio.
- Chef grade kitchen in white shaker cabinets with grey stone countertops, stainless steel appliances and an oversized Carrara marble island with seating and sink.
- High ceilings; elongated front door with frosted glass panels.
- Patio overlooking freshly landscaped yard and mature maple trees.
- Three bedrooms with hardwood floors and custom closets.
- Master suite features large windows, vaulted ceilings, en suite bath with shower, separate deep soaking tub, dual vanity.
- Air conditioning. Wired for alarm system. Tankless water heater.
- One car garage.
- Laundry room.
- Storage room.
- Close proximity to California Avenue, Town and Country Shopping Center, CalTrain, Oregon Expressway, Highway 101, and El Camino Real.
- Top-rated Palo Alto schools.