1315 Hoover Street, Menlo Park, CA 94025$1,698,000
Lush landscaping surround this modern and sophisticated two bedroom, two and one half bath townhome measuring approximately +/- 1796 sq. ft. of updated living space. Inside, deep mocha-hued hardwood floors, rich crown and base molding, recessed lighting and wide doorways accentuate the home’s natural, open flow and warm ambiance. The spacious living room with its inviting fireplace and glass slider accommodates both indoor and outdoor entertaining on the adjacent patio. High design and function meet in the renovated kitchen with clean lines, striking ebony countertops, stainless steel appliances, large pantry and a convenient pass through cut out to the dining room keeps everyone connected and entertaining a breeze. A master bedroom retreat offers a relaxing space to unwind after a long day complete with lounge area, two custom closets and spa-inspired bath featuring stand alone soaking tub, separate shower, radiant-heated floor and dual vanities with vessel sinks. A second upstairs bedroom includes a glass slider that opens to a serene, private balcony. Completing this townhome’s allure is its prized location – set in the heart of Menlo Park offering up everything from vintage to designer clothing, chic home décor and fine dining and grocery stores, public transportation, Stanford University…all comfortably within walking or biking distance.
• Private townhome measuring approximately 1,796 sq. ft. of spacious, updated and well-appointed living space
• Two generously-sized bedrooms with closet systems including a master bedroom retreat
• Two and one-half gorgeous, spa-inspired bathrooms including a sumptuous master bath with radiant heated floor
• Large living room with gas fireplace and glass slider that opens to patio
• Sizable dining room with access to outdoors through glass slider
• Renovated kitchen with plentiful counter workspace, a convenient pass through cut out to the dining room, walk-in storage pantry, apron-farmhouse sink and a suite of stainless steel appliances including a double oven and hood
• Super chic powder room with vessel sink and chandelier
• Romantic master bedroom retreat offers lounge/office area, two custom closets and bath featuring stand alone soaking tub, separate shower, radiant heated floor and dual vanities with vessel sinks
• Hallway laundry and linen closets and luminous skylight at top of wrought iron staircase
• Energy-efficient Nest to manage utility usage
• Nice- sized backyard with patio
• Harwood flooring and recessed lighting throughout
• Assigned carport with storage and yard entry, plus additional assigned parking space
• Highly-sought location-just a few blocks to downtown Menlo Park, Stanford Shopping Center, Stanford
• University, Facebook, Caltrain, shopping and dining
• HOA fee is $300/month and $400/month for rentals
1315 Hoover Street, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.