1800 Webster Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301$6,998,000
This grand, newly renovated 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath Old Palo Alto home boasts a timeless blend of modern interior spaces and stunning outdoor spaces.
The bright living areas are decorated with modern fixtures and classic touches, starting with the two-story entryway with designer lighting. Entertain in the front living room, warmed by a gas fireplace and lit by unique large paned windows. The eat-in kitchen features Carrera marble and wood countertops with high-end appliances including a Dacor oven, Bosch dishwasher, white SubZero fridge, a wine fridge and five-burner gas range. A door to a side patio in the breakfast nook lets in abundant natural light, revealing a beautiful magnolia tree just outside. Entertain in the formal dining room or encourage guests to dine al fresco through the French doors in the adjoining family room with gas fireplace. Dining and lounging spaces in the spacious backyard are accented by citrus and camelia trees.
The second story Master Suite’s luxurious confines include two private patios, a separate sitting area, custom walk-in closet and idyllic bathroom with an LED mirror, two sinks and soaking tub with separate shower. Guests will be well furnished with two large bedrooms upstairs sharing a full bath and another downstairs near the family room with its own designer bathroom. Productivity will reign in the upstairs office, alternatively a bedroom, with full bathroom and an inspiring private balcony. The home’s lower level offers a myriad of entertaining opportunities with a game room, media room, sitting room and an additional bathroom.
The desirable Old Palo Alto location is close to California Avenue, Town and Country Shopping Center and Stanford University with easy commute options via Embarcadero Road and Oregon Expressway, Highway 101 and Caltrain. Access prestigious Palo Alto schools are within walking distance from this stellar abode.
This 5,158 square foot home features:
- 5 bedrooms and 5.5 baths over three levels.
- High-end finishes and custom touches abound in this renovated home in coveted Old Palo Alto; walkable to dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Pristine white oak floors throughout.
- Chef-grade kitchen with Dacor oven, white Sub-Zero fridge, Bosch dishwasher, Carrera marble countertops with wood accents and a skylight bathing the space in sun.
- Impress in the polished front living room, centered around a gas fireplace, or in the formal dining room with adjoining powder room.
- The Master Suite is a true sanctuary with two private lounging patios, walk-in closet with built-in shelving, a separate office/sitting room and a sumptuous bathroom with spa tub and skylight in the vaulted ceiling.
- Upstairs, two large guest rooms with large mirrored closets share a full bath while another guest room/office has its own bathroom and private deck overlooking Tennyson Avenue.
- Additional guest bedroom on main level off the family room, having their own full bath with rain shower.
- Laundry room with sink and shelves conveniently located upstairs near bedrooms.
- Integrated alarm system.
- Built-in speakers in the family room.
- One-car garage that accesses finished lower level.
- Lower level media/game room with wet bar and separate sitting room
- Characteristic paned window design gives a subtle unique charm to the property, as does the backyard’s custom metal pergola with idyllic seating below.
- Mature citrus and camelias in the peaceful landscaped backyard lend shade while a front lawn behind tall hedging houses a tall magnolia.
- Nearby California Avenue, Town & Country, Stanford University and Rinconada Park.
- Easy access to Oregon Expressway, Embarcadero Road, Highway 101 and Caltrain.
- Top-rated Palo Alto schools.
Property Type Single Family
Property Status: Pending
Virtual Tour Open Virtual Tour
1800 Webster Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.