277 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301$1,495,000
You will be captivated by this beautifully updated two bedroom, two and one half bath home located in prime Downtown Palo Alto. This charming home offers a total of 1,545 sq. ft. within a garden like setting and a walkable proximity to all that downtown has to offer including University Avenue shopping, dining and nearby Johnson Park.
• Approximately, 1,320 sq. ft. of living space, plus 225 sq. foot finished lower level that includes a brand new large washer dryer laundry closet and lots of storage
• Two generous bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms, plus a generously-sized and versatile lower level perfect for office/rec room/gym
• Wide, open living and dining area with gas fireplace and access to outdoors
• Updated kitchen with quartz counters, stainless steel appliances and white cabinetry
• Large master bedroom and includes walk-in Elfa closet system, a fully renovated master bath including shower, Toto toilet and new dual vanity
• Recessed lighting and crown molding throughout
• Fenced patio area with Connecticut Blue Stone pavers
• Plenty of storage space underneath the stairs and in the bonus room
• Skylight in upstairs hallway provides natural light
• Ductless air conditioning in both bedrooms, providing highly efficient A/C and localized heating
• Security Alarm System in place
• One underground parking space and dedicated guest parking
• Ample street parking also available with downtown residential permit
• Walkable neighborhood, near parks, prime downtown area
• Award winning Palo Alto Schools
• HOA fees: $451 per month
277 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.