421 Ruby Street, Redwood City , CA 94062$1,590,000
Just inside a unique brick and iron scrollwork fence, orange trees, camelias and roses surround this delightful cottage in Redwood City’s Roosevelt neighborhood, walkable to Milagro’s for sangria, a new release at the Multiplex or shopping at Whole Foods. Entertaining is a breeze in the front living room, centered around the wood-burning brick fireplace, or dine al fresco in the gracious backyard with cherry blossoms. The eat-in kitchen is the home’s heart, accessing the formal dining room as well as a useful pass-through to the breakfast nook. On the main level, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including the Master Suite, spread conveniently down a long hallway. A spiral staircase reveals a bright fourth bedroom with private balcony, skylight and full bathroom that sits atop the home overlooking the backyard. Laundry can be found in the 2-car garage alongside ample storage, a work bench and a convenient sink. Close proximity to Red Morton Park means easy access to their playground, ball fields and community center family activities. Walk the kids to school in the morning and then take advantage of the ideal Mid-Peninsula location with a breeze of a commute along 101 or 280.
This 2,070 square foot home includes:
- Four bedrooms, three full bathrooms.
- Delightfully landscaped front yard with orange trees, camelias and roses along iron scrollwork fence
- Formal living room off entry bathed in light from tall picture windows is centered around a brick wood-burning fireplace.
- Eat-in kitchen allows for entertaining guests for dinner in the formal dining room or passing pancakes and eggs through to the breakfast nook.
- Long hallway includes Master Suite as well as two guest bedrooms that share a full bath and two linen closets.
- Ascend the spiral staircase to the bright second story ensuite bedroom/den with balcony.
- Relax in the hot tub while a glider door nearby reveals the backyard’s pergola.
- Cherry blossoms bloom in the spacious backyard with chicken coop.
- Two car garage boasts workbench, plenty of storage and laundry with sink.
- Walkable to Red Morton Community Center with its rec center, ball fields and picnic areas.
- Close to downtown Redwood City’s diverse cuisine options, movie theater and shopping.
- Commute easily on either I-280 or 101 or hop on nearby CalTrain for a straight shot up to the city or down to Silicon Valley.
421 Ruby Street, Redwood City , CA 94062
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.