Situated on a private street in South Palo Alto, this brand new, modern home with dark wood paneling and fresh landscaping turns heads. Blocks from top Palo Alto schools and minutes from Stanford University’s dynamic campus, this 4 bedroom/3.5 bath bright, modern home offers plenty of spaces to relax. The back deck, overlooking the new landscaping and lawn, is accessible from the dining room and kitchen, making indoor/outdoor entertaining a pleasure. The large island with eat-in counter and pendant lighting forms a stellar central kitchen gathering spot. The central living spaces of this open-plan home have a clean flow, accented by the 14 foot high ceilings with large skylights. The master suite, tucked in the back of the house, boasts an enviable closet and bathroom with separate soaking tub. The other bedrooms and bathrooms feature stylish modern details and fixtures, as does the front living room with its polished gas fireplace and the central powder room. Close proximity to all Palo Alto has to offer, including the Stanford campus, California Avenue, Town and Country, Stanford Mall and University Avenue, translates to convenience and comfort. The Mid-Peninsula location means a smoother commute along 101 via Oregon Expressway. It’s also just a block away from top-rated Palo Verde Elementary.
- Four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms
- Approximately 2,767 sq ft of living space, with an additional 180 sq ft bonus room, on a 7,460 sq ft lot.
- Brand new construction with eco-friendly modern design, Ecobee smart thermostat and drought-resistant landscaping.
- 9’-14’ ceilings, LED lighting and European wide plank oak floors throughout.
- Skylights in central living spaces add blue sky and abundant natural light.
- Chef’s kitchen features massive central island with quartz countertop, built-in wine fridge and deep inset sink with commercial pull-down faucet.
- Kitchen’s spacious custom cabinetry and pendant lighting over lengthy eat-in counter creates an inviting atmosphere.
- Master suite enjoys a generous walk-in closet and a sliding door that accesses the back deck and yard.
- Master bath features a soaking tub overlooking lush Robinia trees and flanked by dual sinks as well as a separate shower with two Euro showerheads and a rain shower.
- With slider door access from both the dining room and kitchen, the back patio is perfect for dining al fresco or lounging post-dinner.
- Formal living room off entry centers around a gas fireplace bathed in light from tall picture windows.
- Two bedrooms with large closets share a bathroom with 2 sinks and separate bath/toilet, two nearby linen closets providing additional storage.
- Fourth bedroom/den has convenient sliding door to side patio, organized walk-in closet and sleek full bath.
- Laundry/mudroom with sink and built-in storage and access to the one car garage and a carpeted bonus loft.
- Just a block away from top-rated Palo Verde Elementary.
- Popular California Avenue shopping and dining.
- Easy access to Oregon Expressway and California Avenue Caltrain Station
- Sought-after Palo Alto schools