1337 Alma Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301$1,395,000
Travel a tranquil path through lush greenery, past a water fountain and a sculpture garden to a beautifully updated two bedroom, two and a half bath townhouse in a Palo Alto neighborhood of stately homes. This corner unit condo located in the back of a beautifully landscaped property offers privacy and serenity with its open and airy floor plan. New wide-plank hardwood flooring leads to a large living room with high ceilings and crown molding that invites you to cozy up to a fireplace with a marble mosaic surround and cornerstone mantle. The galley kitchen is open to the dining room and features all stainless steel appliances with a conduction cooktop, rich wood cabinetry and bar height seating, making it perfect for entertaining. Off the dining room is one of two patios connected by a garden flanked with drought resistant plants and surrounded by heritage oak trees. The master bedroom with en-suite bath features vaulted ceilings, two enormous closets and a private balcony through its side-by-side glass skylights. Situated in the foliage lined streets of Old Palo Alto and walkable to Downtown Palo Alto shopping and dining, Town & Country Shopping Center, Stanford University, Caltrain and more. It’s the perfect mix of convenience and luxury.
This private, 1,295-square-foot townhouse offers …
- Remodeled end unit two-story townhouse w/ private yard and garden setting.
- Large living room with new hardwood floors and fireplace surrounded in marble mosaic tile.
- Remodeled kitchen with sleek marble countertops, stainless sink and new Kitchen-Aid appliances.
- Dining area off kitchen is perfect for entertaining; includes bar-height seating.
- New carpet, paint, crown molding, designer light fixtures.
- Master suite with cathedral ceilings, two closets, bonus storage, skylights and balcony.
- Remodeled master bath w/ skylights, white shiplap, marble, new vanity and shower over tub.
- Large second bedroom with balcony, skylights and two closets.
- Two outdoor patios connected with wrap-around belt of drought-resistant plants and framed by a heritage oak tree.
- Ample storage including large under-stair closet, linen closet upstairs and entry to a spacious attic through master suite.
- Secure underground parking.
- Walking distance to Downtown Palo Alto shopping and dining, Town and Country Shopping Center, Caltrain, Stanford and nearby parks like Bowling Green, Peers and Scott.
- Palo Alto schools.
1337 Alma Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.