1130 Hillview Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025$2,395,000
A near complete rebuild 5 years ago expanded the elegance, privacy, ease and class of this light-filled single level home. Many custom features include fine cabinetry and quality finishes exemplify its unsurpassed sophistication. Custom details can be found everywhere, with beautiful window treatments in many rooms, custom millwork, large skylights and custom built-in cabinetry flanking the living room fireplace. Brazilian walnut floors and a harmonious color palate strengthen its unity of design. An accommodating floor plan, including a separate wing for the bedrooms, divides the common and personal living areas. Three pairs of French doors open onto a serene outdoor oasis featuring pool, in-pool spa and lush surroundings. An herb and vegetable garden face the West and on the East of the home is a covered patio with outdoor grill center. This beautiful home is within blocks of sought after Menlo Park schools, shops, restaurants, and downtown boutiques.
- 4 bedrooms/3 bathrooms
- Approx ±2430 sf interior (per seller) | ±10,413 sf lot size (per county)
- Dramatic vaulted ceiling and gas log fireplace grace the formal living/dining room.
- Every inch of the stunning chef’s kitchen has been expertly designed for comfort and productivity; featuring professional appliances, plentiful cabinetry with built-ins topped by remarkable granite counters and cozy breakfast room with window seat.
- Family room / 4th bedroom is located to the right of the foyer and is appointed with extensive built-ins for business, homework and media storage.
- A sought after main floor master bedroom offers 25 lineal feet of closet; and a luxurious bathroom features a unique glass enclosed bathing room including Japanese deep soaking tub.
- Two additional bedrooms offer California Closets and decorative accents.
- 3 custom bathrooms are beautifully tiled with stone and porcelain.
- A well designed laundry room and full bath are located off the kitchen
- Skylights and central vacuum (including sweep pan).
- Garage storage loft, full attic and generous interior storage are welcome additions.
- Stepping from the dining room, a covered patio creates an alfresco entertaining area including paddle fan, outdoor music speakers and gas BBQ center with prep sink.
- Classic lines of a redwood pergola frame the pool and garden while bountiful apples, citrus, and figs are within reach.
- Close to sought after Menlo Park schools
1130 Hillview Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.