799 Berkeley Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025$6,995,000
High-end new construction of approximately 6,157 square feet in a prime, private and serene Menlo Oaks location. The over-sized 24,000 square foot lot with stunning landscaping and trees make this the perfect family home and retreat for those seeking the best in Menlo Park living. With 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths, this architecturally noteworthy home is an outstanding display of modern architecture. It is a hallmark of style with enormous panes of glass, a flat and sloped roofline, warm wood paneling, soft white walls and pops of steel.
A custom two-story wood and glass front door opens to a grand entry graced by a crystal chandelier refracting light across the vaulted ceiling. Every inch of this house has been thoughtfully constructed. The baseboards are flush with the wall and include a steel inlay. The fireplaces and several pop walls are tiled in 3-D panels. A wall of glass doors in the great room embraces indoor-outdoor living. The stunning modern home also features a glass-enclosed wine room, a built-in bar, a luxurious high-end kitchen punctuated by a dramatic island with Sequel Quartz countertop and waterfall edge. This chef’s grade space is outfitted with designer fixtures, a Wolf six-burner cooktop with grill and oven, Bosch dishwasher, Subzero built-in refrigerator, 24-inch microwave drawer and custom cabinets.
Six bedrooms and an office includes a separate guest house which allows for plenty of room to spread out. Every bedroom includes an en suite full bathroom and the master offers a private retreat with a sitting room, balcony, spa-like bath and walk-in custom closet. The master bath features a large shower with two separate shower heads, a rain shower, and also serves as a steam room. A separate soaking tub and a dramatic wall of grey chevron tile complete this stunning space.
The home is a quiet retreat with a blend of careful design, high-end build and style. Enjoy easy access to Highway 101, Caltrain, top-notch public and private schools, and Menlo Park’s thriving downtown.
This 6,157 square foot home includes:
• Incredible volume throughout with amazing vaulted and high ceilings.
• Indoor-outdoor living at its best with walls of glass opening from family room to backyard and patio.
• High-end chef’s kitchen with Wolf six-burner gas range and oven, Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, microwave drawer and custom cabinetry. Sequel Quartz island with a waterfall edge and abundant counter-height seating.
• Separate guest house engulfed in light and windows with walk-in closet and private bathroom.
• Private glass office overlooking side yard.
• A bar in the great room features a mini-wine fridge, beverage fridge, cabinets and a sink.
• Great room wrapped in windows and featuring a dramatic two story gas fireplace. Opens completely to the outdoors through wall of Nana doors.
• Entertain on the generous patio with room for seating and dining areas. A built-in outdoor kitchen with barbecue, warming drawers, refrigerator and ample counter space provides every convenience at your fingertips.
• Extensive exterior lighting.
• Glass enclosed climate-controlled wine room with a horizontal racking system that turns your collection into art.
• Downstairs laundry room with quartz countertops, sink, washer and dryer. Second laundry facility upstairs.
• The four bedrooms upstairs include en-suite bathrooms with wall-hung vanities featuring custom drawer and storage solutions and custom closets.
• Two ground-level guest bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
• The master suite includes a private sitting room with fireplace and balcony to take in views. The spa-like bath features a deep soaking tub and a large shower that also serves as a steam room, with two shower heads, a rainfall shower, and a stunning chevron tiled grey wall. The master bedroom walk-in closet is outfitted with a custom closeting system.
• The fully-finished two and a half car garage offers plenty of room for storage.
• Plug and play feature consisting of Coax and Cat 6 in all bedrooms
• 7.1 surround system in family room
• Additional speakers in: backyard patio, living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, master retreat, master bath, master balcony, office
• Full AV rack to house equipment
• Security alarm system
• High-mount TV prep at family room and living room
• Control 4 system controlled with iPad for all smart features: sound, thermostat for heating and air conditioning, security alarm system
• Eight security cameras
799 Berkeley Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.