936 Peggy Lane, Menlo Park, CA 94025$2,398,000 $2,500,000
Beautifully updated single level four-bedroom, two bath home on a charming tree lined street in highly sought-after Menlo Park neighborhood. Incredible natural light throughout. Inside traditional features like slender plank hardwood floors, plantation shutters, wide delicately arched doorways, a coved ceiling and extensive wood trim establish warmth amidst a modern flow. Bold picture windows wrap the spacious family/great room and dining area in light and highlight the home’s open concept livability. A remodeled kitchen features a breakfast bar, granite countertops, plentiful bright white cabinetry, garden window and stainless-steel appliances. Formal living room with brick surround fireplace and room to sprawl. A glass slider from the family room opens onto a huge patio and sweeping lawn, creating a year-round destination for outdoor dining and entertaining. Enjoy stress-free parking and room for guests as this home features a one-car garage plus driveway space for three vehicles. Sought after Menlo Park schools.
• Located in highly sought-after Suburban Park neighborhood
• Approximately 1,831 sq. ft. of sun-lit living space showcasing craftsman details
• Graciously set on an approximately 5,450 sq. ft. private lot with mature landscaping
• Four generous-sized, window-laden bedrooms including the primary bedroom
• Two remodeled bathrooms including a primary bathroom
• Large, formal living room with fireplace, slender plank hardwood floors and deep crown and base board
• Extensive great room features a coved ceiling, wall of windows, sight lines to dining area and kitchen and access to backyard through glass slider
• Spacious dining area dappled in sunlight from well-placed skylight above
• Remodeled kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops, plentiful bright white cabinetry, garden window and stainless steel appliances
• Separated from the other two bedrooms is a primary bedroom flanked by windows and featuring gorgeous slender plank hardwood floors, large closet and substantial bath with glass enclosed shower and dual vanity
• An ample, fully usable backyard features extensive lawn and large patio that is dotted with mature trees and flowering shrubs
• One-car garage with extremely rare driveway parking space for up to three cars
• Highly rated and sought-after Menlo Park schools
• Convenient location to shopping, Flood Park, Facebook, Stanford, and highly rated Menlo Park schools
936 Peggy Lane, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.