740 Seale Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94303$5,995,000
Finding a meaningful balance between traditional colonial architecture and the unique needs of contemporary living, this newly built prime North Palo Alto manse is an intelligent, creative architectural concept providing a thoughtful and inspired residential design offering interior solutions which are rich in detail and offer lasting value.
Created by the award winning team of Brigitte Gassee Design, Roger Kohler & Associates, and Mariuc Build + Remodel Inc, this stunning contemporary colonial has free flowing entertaining spaces, comforting private areas, a center hall staircase, beautiful sash windows, and numerous pairs of French doors. The front yard with symmetrical porches, leads into an assemblage of spaces starting with the kitchen flowing into the family room, flowing out onto a spacious covered porch, and then culminating with the hardscape and softscape of the vast lush lawn and flower borders. Clear and clean geometric lines across a white palette are accented by rich smoky hues, brazenly simple moldings and unique European oak floors. This home typifies the ultimate modern aesthetic.
- Three story residence offers 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Approx. ±5598sf | ±10,050 sf lot property.
- Volume and light accentuate the first floor’s expanse, offering grand foyer, formal dining room, great room/kitchen, living room, bath and office/7th bedroom.
- 3 private en suite bedrooms, including beautiful master suite located on the second floor are light, spacious and comfortable.
- The unparalleled beauty and cutting-edge style of Porcelanosa is seen in the design of all 6 bathrooms.
- The expansive master suite with sitting room and private balcony features a fully appointed walk-in closet and dazzling European spa-like bathroom. Italian cabinetry and state-of-the-art fixtures include a striking oh-so-chic trough soaking tub and tiled walk-in shower.
- Remarkably spacious and sunlit, the basement level includes 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, a media room with wet bar, potential wine cellar, laundry room and exceptionally large storage room.
- The back porch is the epitome of sublime leisure, offering solid materials and a lovely view of the backyard garden and lawn.
- Two car detached and finished garage is located at the end of a landscaped ribbon driveway at the rear of the property.
- Laundry rooms are conveniently located on both the 2nd floor and basement levels.
- Select lighting fixtures by George Nelson, Kovacs and Cartel.
- Mechanical room houses dual furnaces and two large capacity water heaters.
- Close to sought after Palo Alto schools.
740 Seale Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.