935 Scott St. , Palo Alto, CA$14,000,000
- High-end green construction completed in 2011
- One bed/one bath guest house with living space and separate entrance
- Walls of glass throughout bringing tons of natural light
- Generous indoor/outdoor Master Suite with Spa like bath including an outdoor shower and soaking tub on Master balcony
- Chef’s kitchen flows into a massive great room with glass enclosed atrium
- Rare 10,000 sf lot (100x100) creates the ultimate urban oasis on one of Palo Alto’s most prized and coveted cul-de-sacs
- Truly walkable to downtown, Whole Foods, and to Town and Country Village
- Scored 250 points on the Green Point Rating System
- A masterpiece of quiet warmth & beauty designed by sought after Architect, Cathy Schwabe
Property Type Single Family
Property Status: Sold
935 Scott St. , Palo Alto, CA
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.